You know how much I hate those end-of-the-world movies, right? Well, the only thing that would make it bearable is when it ends with a super big party. You know what I mean? Ever since I've watched Chasing Liberty, I've been so obsessed with going to see at least one Berlin Love Parade. It's a super big party in the streets, and it's so wild! However, Henning crushed that dream for me when I found out that there's no more Love Parade. I mean, SRSLY. I didn't even get to experience how epic it would be. Buuut, as I was searching for David Guetta videos, I came across this ---
I was fcukin' amazed! This is even more epic than I've imagined! I love the carnival theme, and it's David Guetta! How amazing is that! For 2012, the EDC Experience would be in Las Vegas. However, the first batch of tickets were already sold out in less than 36 hours! How crazy is that! Man, I think I'd give up anything to be in this party! So, for the trailer of the 2012 party, watch this! What's even more special is that the music they used is one of my favorites --- Seek Bromance. Oh, I hope David Guetta would be in 2012's line up. I am such a fan.
I'll try to see if I can fly to Vegas next year for this. I'll keep you posted! XOXO.
No comments:
Post a Comment