Well, so much has happened since that last entry. I'd apologize for the hiatus, but it seems like I don't have the energy to blog nowadays. Maybe it's the lack of a proper computer, of which I'll be cured come January when my MacBook Pro arrives. HOOORAY!
Anyway, for a recap, I'll be sharing with you guys how my December went on separate entries. Wait for Ken's birthday weekend in Subic, Hazel's birthday weekend in Boracay (ahem, and yes, you know what else) and hmmm, I can't seem to remember what else. Anyway, that's the highlight of December anyway.
I'm really sorry that I've been too busy with school, work and squeezing in some time to fix my room. My bed has arrived, as well as my shelves. I still need to buy a headboard and a closet. Of course, I'll be getting them custom-made since I'm a picky bitch. And, with the arrival of the MacBook Pro, I am officially broke. I know I always say that one should never admit that because it becomes true, but this time, it doesn't matter because it really is true. I don't know how I'm gonna survive in Hong Kong with the bills all piling up, just because I wanna hurry and live in my room like a normal person instead of just squatting.
Anyway, I feel like I'm ranting. I should get started with the picture-heavy entries now.
No comments:
Post a Comment