Monday, December 19, 2011

Unlimited Weekend

I was having a really tough week because of work, so I decided to stay at Tisa's place for a week. That weekend was also Ken's birthday celebration, and he wanted to go to Subic. We stayed at Subic Park Hotel but we spent most of our time in Anvaya Cove. I super loved this weekend because it was really chill and happy. I can't remember a time where we weren't laughing or singing or joking or talking. Anyway, since this was too long ago, I can't remember much at all! Haha, forgive me. This was last December 3-4 at Subic. Let the pictures tell their stories, since they say it's worth a thousand words.

We have the best road trip songs, yo!




"Water break" after playing a set of volleyball (which Chase and I won despite being undermanned)


As usual, the pictures are from Steph so it's a bit incomplete. I don't have pictures from our dinner at Meat Plus (where they have the best burgers ever, and apparently steaks as well) and drinks at Gilligan's after.







The search for the best lava cake never ends, unless it is indeed in Zuzuni.



Where, apparently, they have the best massage experience.

Tea party!


You guys can also catch this on Everlater! Happy birthday, Kenny! I seriously had too much fun! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment