So we finally got to see each other again! It was kind of complicated because I was a whole mess of drunk on my first night. I told you, adventures with Hazel can get you waking up in a ditch somewhere strange. Good thing I was able to escape that.
Anyway, we only had two full nights and one whole day and as I've said, I've wasted the first night. Actually, I was wasted that first night. No regrets, though. I'm a free spirit, according to the people we met that night - Cyrus, RV, Chris and Jitesh. I rolled.
Day 2 was Hangover 3. Still, we had a nice time dating our lesbo selves. I only got to be with J after his set, which was, thank God, early. Hazel and I went our separate ways and we still managed to have fun - this time, with different people. I am amazed at the fact that I was able to see him again and get to talk to him and all that stuff. Lately, it seemed that all we do was get irritated at each other. So, I am really happy that it all worked out and we're good. He was too cute, I tell you! I wish I can cut him up into little bite-sized pieces and save some for rainy days! Haha! I am predicting that this intoxication might last the whole year, until we see each other again (hopefully) in January, when it's his turn to visit.
I guess that's an update, since I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable with TMI issues. I mean, I can never get to shut up, yet I'm still conscious about our privacy. Hopefully, I'll master this soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment