It's my third time to go to Boracay this year, and I guess Hazel's birthday was just an excuse. Although, I will refuse to admit that because I have this thing with Boracay virgins - I wanted them to experience the same magic as I have. Hazel and I have known each other for six years now, and we've been roommates for three years. You can say that we've been through a lot, and that experience doubles when you actually live together. So far, Hazel is my most adventurous friend and we always end up in unlikely situations. This time, we were both so excited and even though we can opt to bring other people, it wouldn't be college all over again if we did. So, cheers to the freakin' weekend!
| Boracay is always awesome, yeah? |
| Our dinner at Bamboo Lounge, even though I hate Chinese food, just because Hazel wanted to eat by the shore. |
| And it all went downhill. LOL. |
| Hazel's American breakfast |
| I love you, Two Seasons! Too bad Kuya Kris wasn't here. |
| Hazel's birthday dinner at Hama. Amazing sashimi! |
| Boracay sunset. |
| Down to our last five pesos! |
I realize that the pictures are a bit jumbled up. That doesn't matter; the memories are a bit jumbled too. We didn't bother to take pictures that much because we were after the experience, as Hazel says. Too many epic things happened this weekend that I don't think I can share... yet. Don't worry, it's all good! Anyway, I also visited J, which I'll share in a while. For reviews (if I did any) and a more detailed account (I think) of this trip, catch it on Everlater! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment