The holidays have been quite busy for me. It's dinner after dinner with different friends whom I've seen in ages. It's festive, though. Starting from the 15th, which was our office Christmas party, everyday was a celebration. 16th was Hazel's birthday party at Fiamma, 17th was Marsy's birthday but I wasn't able to go because the family was busy with buying stuff for the house. I bought my mattress already! Anyway, the 18th was spent meeting with Laurence, Cris and Moi. Last week went by so fast that I can't remember anything. All I remember is that I'm pretty much traumatized by how drunk I got in Boracay that I'm still afraid to get drunk until now.
Anyway, Christmas was okay. It was a little boring because Clark had work, and I was too busy cooking the food, of which I have no pictures of. I cooked pork roast with cinnamon carrots and herbed potatoes, tomato basil pasta and grilled buffalo chicken salad. Also, my yearly tradition of watching Serendipity was delayed until the wee hours of the morning because I lost my CD and since my laptop's broken, I had to download it again.
Things with J are great. I wish I can get to talk to him longer, but our schedules are quite busy and the distance isn't helping either. I just really really really miss him, especially since its the holidays and he's all alone. Anyway, I hope everyone else is having a very merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays and eat as much as you can! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment