Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Three Kings!

My brother's birthday was yesterday. We had dinner at Yakimix in The Podium and man, did I gain weight that fast! I was only starting to feel like I've lost weight, and now, I'm back to my fat self! Anyway, Yakimix was a bit of a disappointment. Maybe it's because I had a pre-dinner dinner with Hazel, but I thought that the grilled meat and seafood was okay, but not that exceptional. The sushi was great, but I easily got full because of that. The sashimi was great too, but there's so little of them at the buffet that you actually have to wait for it. We were also a bit late, so we were hurrying here and there. Overall, I enjoyed it but not as much as I expected I would.




Me and the birthday boy! Happy birthday, bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment