Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

For Easter Sunday, I was supposed to go to a wedding and a christening but I woke up VERY late so I missed all of them. I was waiting for my cousin, Clariza, to get home so I ended up just going online. It was a hot day, so the family decided to have halo-halo at Balai Isabel.

My cousin, Clariza, and me!

Of course, we ended up strolling by the shore and taking pictures because the lighting was perfect! And, also, because Clark and I are excited for our upcoming Boracay trip. It was really refreshing to feel the sand on your feet and the wind on your face.

Halo-halo by the lake!

I loved the picture above! My brother was the one who took it. It's too bad that he didn't bring his SLR though. It would've been a much better shot.

Just a teaser for my upcoming beach trips! I loved the wind on my hair!

Anyway, that's how my Easter went. I'm excited for next week though, coz it's gonna be my birthday! Yeah yeah yeah XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment