Okay, starting tomorrow I will jog around the village every afternoon. I need to get fit for the beach because I have this gross big tummy that I've gotten from eating too much and whenever I wanted to. Lately, I had this fascination with cooking so I cook all the time. I even wanted to enroll in a cooking school, but I figured I wouldn't have the time anyway.
So now, I'm going out to buy running shoes so that I wouldn't have an excuse not to go. The worst part of it is I downloaded this iPhone app that suggests workouts and training exercises, but it won't fuckin' work. Damn.
Anyway, to end this entry with good vibes, I'm excited for my birthday this weekend. The family has already decided on The Farm, but I'm thinking about going to Stotsenberg because we all haven't been there and everybody needs a vacation once in a while. XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment