Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Summer, so far...

I'm having these bouts on fashion lately and it's probably because I have a lot of plans this summer and apparently, I will soon have the cash to pay for everything. It could also be because I have been trapped in the LB mountains for so long, and yes, I'm using it as an excuse because I was like Bigfoot there. I was on the verge of extinction and there was still no light for graduation. I won't bore you with that, anyway.


These past few weeks, I have been planning trips to the beach. I believe that the Philippines has the most beautiful beaches in the world and we should be proud of it. Anyway, I have been searching for flights and hotels for the past week, as well as for bikinis and outfits. I'm too excited that I could spend the whole night just looking through stuff online.

Anyway, I'm too excited that I can't talk about anything else. I also can't think of anything else! We're going shopping tomorrow, and I really hope that I can buy something for my upcoming trips. Also, I need a new wardrobe for this image I'm trying in my new work environment. I know, it's a little too much but hey - a girl's pride is in the way she carries herself! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment