Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Chain

Okay, I'll be sharing something that's a little bit personal. I think I'll have to forever remember this. Last Thursday, July 7, was Paulo's birthday. I didn't think he'd invite me because I wasn't in LB anymore. Still, I greeted him and he seemed so sweet. That day, JMP was convincing me to go to LB to surprise him. However, I had work to do so I didn't think I could come. Then, Paulo texted me to invite me to his party. Since then, I didn't waver.

I was supposed to buy him something from his list, but I settled with Bacardi 151. Why? It's memorable. I planned to write 'Second star to the right, straight until dawn.' on the card, but there wasn't any, and I doubt he'll get it anyway. When we arrived, he was so handsome in his white shirt and just plain awesomeness. Well, not really. I'm the only one who sees that in him. Anyway, he was really sweet that night that I really felt special. Everyone was asking me how it went, but it's pretty much chill, except that I was really happy. We kissed, once, and he hugged me and said 'thank you'. It seems he really appreciated everything.

He wasn't denying me when JMP introduced me as his girlfriend, which was a first. Even though apparently, he has no memory of that. Still, we were together in the car and we both fell asleep. My head was on his lap and he was holding my head because it kept bumping everywhere. He's sweet.

The main part was his text the day after. He said thank you for coming and that he really appreciated the gift, and me being there. Well, again, that's a first since he never texts. I hate to go back to before, and I don't think I will, but sometimes, I feel that I can. His effect is still the same, and that's probably why I'll never get over him. I've accepted that he's the great love in my life, the one who'll always be special even if we don't end up together. Well, I guess that's the lesson for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment