Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yesterday's Haul

Since I promised you guys that I'd be posting the things I bought yesterday, here they are! Well, I was kinda surprised because they seemed few. They seemed a lot yesterday, haha! Well, maybe it's because I spent quite a lot. Oh well. Here are the things I bought from Forever 21, to cure us of the I'm Shoe In Love depression.

I love how this ring twists, it's quite amusing!

I sort of have a thing with sparrows and feathers now. The rose just reminds me of Accessorize.

I love how this shades fit me perfectly, and it looks chill right?

This was a so-so buy. It's kind of expensive, but I liked it so I bought it.

I love this shirt to bits.

And, last but not least, actually it's my most happy buy yesterday, it's a top handle bag from Parisian! I really wanted one in brown, but Tisa and Steph told me to reserve brown for the really good kind like Mulberry. I saw one in I'm Shoe In Love too, but this one was much cheaper. So, good buy! And, I'm so happy!

I love this black tote. It's perfection!

Now, there you have it! I hope you guys enjoyed as much as I did! The elation still encompasses me. I love it. Hahaha I'm still in Hihihihihi Mode. Well, I hope it's contagious. Laugh hard, live life, and love like you've never been. Happy lazy Sunday, everyone! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Love everything about this post- especially those shorts.
    Great blog. Now following. Hope you can also return the favor- if my blog inspires you :)


    Xoxo,

    http://www.beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete