My usual blog reads consist of fashion blogs, food blogs, and travel blogs from different countries - but mostly from France. I've been in love with the country, so what can I say? I'm always attracted to anything French. Anyway, here I am, browsing through Lost In Cheeseland and I saw this article about short-term apartment rentals in Paris. Of course, I was interested because I've been researching for apartments to stay at. Tisa told me that we could stay in hostels, but I'd rather not. If I'm going to experience Paris, then I'm going to experience it right. So, I went to the Haven in Paris site and found the perfect place to live.
It's an apartment in the Left Bank, so it's pretty much near everywhere I plan to visit. It's perfect, isn't it? My god, I can't stop gushing. Anyway, all the photos are from Haven in Paris. For the full description of the place, you can visit their site as well. Here's the link to the apartment, Lagrange. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Bisous bisous!








I live in Paris, and your pictures are so great ! I hope that you'll go one day ! Check out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete