So, I've been feeling restless lately because of the thing last Thursday. Things are getting too hyped up and it's scary sometimes. Anyway, when I went to work today, I was really bored. I wasn't bored like bored, but I was bored with the routine. So, I decided to do something impulsive because I haven't done anything out of the blue in a long while. Good thing the queue was cooperating with me. So, I jumped on a bus to LB and went to Chase. I know, I missed Chase; and since he owes me, I know he'll be extra sweet. So yeah, we just ate dinner (he cooked for me) and then chatted for a while. For a second, I thought of living there. Seriously. It's home, you know? It'd be nice to go home to my friends every day, like we used to. Anyway, Paulo also dropped by. He just paid Chase from last Thursday, but he didn't stay long because he was too tired from his commute from Bataan. My Paulo's a hard worker.
Anyway, I was just there for about 2 hours, then jumped back on a bus to Alabang. It's kind of sad, leaving LB. I've built my life around it, around my friends, and it's sad that we're all apart. LB is my Neverland, and I'd give up anything just to have all those days back.
No comments:
Post a Comment