It's not the first time I've heard of the phrase "do what you're good at", but it's only recently that I've discovered my love for cooking. Well, I think I'd be good at travelling but that's not much of a skill, is it? So yeah, if my brother's a painter then I'm a chef. It's a bit Sims-ly, don't you think?
I am seriously considering going to a cooking class, but I do not know if I should take a basic cooking class first before I specialize on French cuisine. Maybe it's my love of France, but their cuisine intrigues me. It's a wide variety, and it's creative at best. Much like Japanese cuisine, which I've always admired because of the artistry in each simple ingredient, French cuisine is pretty much the same. It's lavish and elegant, yet it's creative and simple.
First, I'm going to throw a French dinner and we'll see where it goes after that. If I please my mom enough, maybe she'll let me go to France! Bisous bisous!
No comments:
Post a Comment