Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Like the Old Days

Today, I went to Vanessa's to get a few things and to hang out for the last time before she leaves for Singapore. We usually hang out at Eastwood, but this time, we met Hazel at High Street. We waited for her at Coffee Bean for a looong time! Typical Hazel. Then, we (by that, I mean Hazel) went to eat at Pancake House because she was craving for pancakes. We just chatted all night. I'll miss Vanessa for sure. Still, I'll be visiting her next year so I can't wait!






This is kiwi and peach iced tea, which is Vanessa's and mine. The peach is sooo good, but I didn't try the kiwi because Vanessa's made a face when she drank it. Anyway, here are the things I bought today. I bought one cute yellow notebook from Fully Booked. I was restraining myself to buy books even though it was so tempting! Anyway, it looks big in the picture, but it's actually really small. Also, I bought two colors of nail polish at The Face Shop. I think their nail polish is still better than Etude House, but I love the make-up from the latter. Anyway, which color do you think I should wear to Boracay? Lovin' the colors, and I think I'm gonna buy more.




That's it for now! Do you see my travel counter at the left-most part of the page? 2 days to go before Boracay! I'm so excited! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment