So, I forgot to post this last time. It was about two weeks ago when Kissa and I met at Serendra to catch up. She's been back after a week in San Diego and we haven't really seen much of each other lately so it was a perfect time. We went around the shops, had tea and dessert at Chelsea in Serendra, and topped it off with cocktails from Agave.
Anyway, Chelsea is a really nice and cozy place to hang out. It's chic and elegant, yet cozy and inviting. I've had such a good time there. The service was fast, we were well taken care of, and the price isn't really that steep. That's why I wonder how come I've heard negative reviews about it lately. Maybe it's just the Podium branch, then. Anyway, here are the pictures. There're only a few because I left my camera at home. These are all taken using my iPhone and filtered through Instagram.
Oh, and we passed by a sale in A Different Bookstore and I bought like, 8 books? I know, it's cheesy but I used to love reading these when I was a kid. So, here's to nostalgia! Besides, I figured they'd look good on my new room. Anyway, that's it for now. I'm already done packing and I'm off to Tisa's. XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment