Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happiness

Things have been going well for me, until lately. Or not. I don't know. Things are generally good, so I don't have any worries. 

These past few weeks have been really exciting for me. My dream is finally carrying over to reality. I won't discuss it much, but I'll say that it has been like I was floating on a cloud every time. Until, of course, recently. It felt like I just woke up; and believe me, with a dream like that, you wouldn't want to too!

The thing that's balancing it out is Chase. I don't know why, but he's just been performing his bestfriend duties well lately. We always see each other on weekends for coffee dates, and he almost always calls me up at night just to talk. He might be bored, or too excited for his birthday, or he just might miss hanging out with me everyday like we used to. Anyway, thank God for Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment