Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Lemon and Bon Chon

Clarky and Elaine picked me up at my house and we went to Greenhills just to hang out. At first, we tried looking for a new iPhone case for Clark and I persuaded her to buy a Capdase one because it's cooler than the Hello Kitty and Angry Birds version that she likes.




We also went to look for some pumps for Elsy. We found these cute black ones to match her outfit for tonight, but it's a secret okay?




To rest, we spent a few hours at Happy Lemon just chatting. It's so addicting! I love Happy Lemon! The actual plan was to go have dinner at Megamall but since Bon Chon has a branch in Greenhills, we got lucky!









There you go! I loved Bon Chon's chicken and Kimchi Coleslaw, but I was still full from Happy Lemon so it was really so much of an effort to digest this. Next time, next time!

Anyway, we were already running late for the event where we're supposed to go to, so we went home for a quick outfit change and some make-up. I'll be posting it in my next entry, so wait for it! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment