So, I guess you've noticed that my countdown ticker has changed. Well, we've decided to cancel our Vigan trip and just save up for our Hong Kong trip on February. Since we're all having a hard time with saving up because of too many impromptu gimmicks, we're all helping each other to save. Besides, we can't even imagine how much we're gonna spend this Christmas season. I, alone, would have to pay my parents for the Boracay trips they've covered and buy stuff for my new room on November. Also, there's the iPhone 5 and a few other gadgets I've been keeping an eye on, like the Canon EOS 550D, 13" MacBook Pro and 160 GB iPod Classic. This doesn't include a new wardrobe haul since I'm going back to school this November So, good luck to me!
Anyway, going back to the Vigan trip, I was a little sad at first. However, since I've been there twice, I don't feel the need to go there again (which is a complete disregard for my Boracay trips every three months). I just wanted to go to Vigan to have awesome pictures c/o Stephanie Chan. Hahahahaha so, there. No more Vigan, but I'll be going to Boracay again this November. Guess why! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment