Since there isn't anything I can share here because we pretty much missed everything, I'll just be flooding you with pictures. By the way, I didn't like the margaritas they served here. Too strong!
After the show, we decided to go to Opus. We didn't like the crowd because we were expecting a younger set. So, we decided to go to Amber at The Fort. It was okay, except that there weren't much people and we easily got bored after we finished our drinks. Then, we went to Draft. It was the old Cuisine beside Embassy. It was my first time to try Hoegaarden and it was really good! I wanna try hanging out there with Chase, JMP and everyone else. Lastly, we got some take-out from McDonald's and parked the car to have some sort of picnic in the city. It was fun! Anyway, that's it for now! XOXO
Love the outfit! Amazing photos!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
http://sacosha.com/
Thanks, Beatrice! :)
ReplyDelete