Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cheers to the Frikkin' Weekend

My week has been terribly busy, as you all know. Last Friday was kind of chill. Mark got sick, so the surprise despedida ended early and we just had a few bottles at Tisa's place. We ended up talking until 4AM though. Anyway, I was really tired because the stress and fatigue has been piling up. So today, I got a massage. Then, I went shopping! I don't know if I'll be happy or depressed because I've spent so much money again. Anyway, here are my new babies:










I just realized that the quality's really poor. I'm really tired so I'll work on that next time, I promise! Anyway, you might be wondering why I bought bikinis when it's nearing Christmas already. Well, I got them for b1t1! It'll be helpful come summer time when they're back to being expensive as shit. And besides, the surprise Boracay trip is still there so I might go anytime. While there, I'm going to stock up on lots of bikinis from d*talipapa. Hahahahaha. Anyway, that's it! I'm off to rest for another busy week again! Oooh btw, we're moving back to Pasig this weekend and I'm so excited! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment