Sunday, October 9, 2011

Addiction

Hey there! Sorry for the hiatus that has been on and off lately. These past few weeks and the next to come will be extremely busy, I tell you. Our house is almost nearing completion, so my mom and I always need to check it out for last-minute details. My weekends are fully booked! Also, since I'm going back to school next month, I am also extremely busy with work since I know that I won't be able to focus on that when school starts; and I'd need to save for my upcoming trips right? Lastly, my laptop's charger has gone AWOL so I can't update that much. But, I promise to provide catch-ups so it's like I was never gone at all!

These things has got me flying for the past few days or weeks, when things with him are getting better than ever. As I've said, no comments, but I can't help it! I really like him. Haha so, there. Anyway, starting with the recap, I was supposed to meet Clark yesterday. However, she didn't show up so I was just with my mom. I went haywire on the shopping, and I blame it all on Clark. Let's see a preview of the things I've bought.


I swear, I should be worried, but every time I see them all, I'm just so happy as a clam! It's been a long time since I've gone shopping, so you can't blame me at all. With all these things that I'm busy with, I deserve all of this. Haha yeah, of course. Anyway, let's have a run down, shall we?




















So, how do you like them? It's a pick-me-up, right? Although, I'm not even close to sad lately. Probably, the nearest to needing some distraction that I can get is being restless. You know how I get, right? Anyway, I'm off to visit the house again today. Since I have my brother's camera, I might as well take pictures for everyone to see. We're also buying tiles, faucets, and looking at light fixtures today, so I hope we get to finish all that in time for a little mall trip. I just need to visit Forever 21 and Watson's. So, there. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment