I decided to spend the day with Clariza and Ica. First, we went for Facial Contouring at The Zen Institute. We were an hour late, so it was difficult for them to squeeze us in. However, there's this doctor who was so nice to us that she helped us get accommodated ASAP. The procedure was quite quick, but it was so refreshing and relaxing. I think I'd go back to The Zen Institute again sometime, probably when I've moved back in Pasig.
After that, we went to Bar Dolci in Burgos Circle to have some tea and macarons. Sadly, there were only a few flavors left and only one ferrerro macaron. Still, I liked that the macarons were a little big in Bar Dolci compared to Bizu. They're tangier too. I also liked the variety in flavors, because Bizu only caters to the generic flavors more. Anyway, here, we enjoyed having a fake meeting and just laughing hard.
| Pistachio, cafe, green tea, ferrerro and mint chocolate |
| Mint chocolate, cafe, pistachio, raspberry and blackcurrant |
Then, I got a text from Chase that he wanted to watch Real Steel. I was hesitant at first because, come on, robots and wrestling? I didn't give a damn. However, I was very tempted by Okinawa milk tea from Serenitea. It's my new favorite! So, I went and I ended up enjoying the whole movie! Chase and I were laughing so hard at random parts. I love movie dates with Chase!
Anyway, that's how my Monday, and my best day this week, so far, went. I'll try to update again as soon as I can! I have so many stories to share! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment