Friday, October 21, 2011

Week-long Hiatus

Sorry again for being MIA! Gaaah,was too busy lately. For the promised recap, I spent last Friday at Ken's house for margaritas and movies. But, we only did margaritas and hung out. I slept over at Tisa's and went to work on Saturday. On Sunday, I went to the sales with my mom. There'll be an entry on that later. On Monday, I spent the day with Clark and Ica (which will also have it's own story). Finally, the hiatus started on Tuesday when I was bombarded with work until Thursday. To add to that, I discovered that there's a deadline for my readmission to school. So, I spent Wednesday and Thursday going from Paranaque to Laguna to Alabang. I still had to work, and I usually finish at 2 in the morning, so it's taking a toll on me.

It's a good thing that we still communicate, though. I mean, I couldn't text much but he's so patient and sweet. I was also finally able to get a hold of his mix. Honestly, I'd prefer hearing him live because he's awesome. Anyway, thank god for Skype! Even though I was very busy, we still found time to hang out even if we're both working. While it was his set, I was reviewing essays. It's cute.

Anyway, let's start the blog flood, shall we? Today, I'll have to work a little bit more before I meet Tisa and Chase. We're shopping for Mark's gift and some food and booze because we're surprising him with a despedida party later. Sooo... XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment