Hi guys! Last Wednesday, we watched the Design Fusion/Visions & Trends show thanks to Ica. I was with Tisa, Steph, Ken and Troii. We also met up with Ica, Elaine and Vince so we can all call it a Boreunion! Haha, clever shit. Anyway, I didn't bring a camera so if ever I'll upload pictures, it'll be from Steph or Tisa. But since I'm very busy lately because *drumroll* we'll be moving back to Pasig this weekend, I don't think I can squeeze in that much time to write an entry. So, you can simply refer to Tisa's blog entry! I had so much fun, especially after the show! We had dinner at Uncle Cheffy in Burgos Circle, which I'll be posting in a week or so. Also, we had dessert at Bar Dolci and late night drinks at Rue Bourbon. Sooo much fun, I wish I could do it every day! I missed you Bora friends! Til next time! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment