Yeah, so part two of my looong story. At least you know where I've been this past few days that I was MIA. But before anything else, I'll state out a disclaimer that this is a photo-heavy entry. I missed my boys, so I'll be flooding you all with their faces. Hahahaha don't worry, they're all pogi anyway.
So after the company outing, I went to the office with plans of going to LB if my check arrives. Fortunately, it did! I'm so happy. Can I just share that it's my first ever check in my entire life? I've never earned anything by myself, so it's my first time to actually earn money. I was telling Tisa that all this time, everything felt surreal. I felt like I was just bored so I got a job. However, having gotten my salary has really made all of this real. I know, it's word vomit. But there you go - I am now a full employee! So, I went to LB after work and hurriedly went to Chase because he was dying of boredom. But before that, I had a dinner date with Laurence first. I missed talking to Laurence. He's just so smart and so critical. Talking to Laurence was a breath of fresh air from the usual banter.
There you go. Thank you to Tito Ro for the free shots! They looked doubtful at first, but mine was okay. Java Ave has always treated me as a princess. It felt so wrong that I wasn't wearing the tiara I bought with my first paycheck. Oh, and don't judge me! Haha! Anyway, I hope you noticed that I got a haircut. Sometimes, I look like a little girl and sometimes, I look too fat. Anyway, moving on with the night, I will make a round of my Upsilon boys to introduce them to you guys. And yes, they're frat guys. But who cares, right? Whatever the notion is, they're the coolest people you'll ever meet!
This is Jake. He's hot, right? Well, he's really quiet and shy. Once you get close to him, he's still quiet and shy. Haha, did I make any sense? Anyway, how do I know those things? Because he's been my housemate! I've never lived with a guy before. Even though Chase, TJ, and Mark were always at our apartment, it's still different. Jake is very nice, though. He really takes care of me and Vanessa. He's always looking out for us, even though he's always MIA. Anyway, a trivia about him is that he's reaaally afraid of tomatoes. Also, he likes brushing his teeth all the time. And lastly, he's never beaten me at a drinking competition. PSYCH! Actually, Jake's a really good drinker. He's the first person in Upsilon to have beaten me at drinking. Of course, I've gotten weaker with age, so everybody can beat me now. But there you go, that's Jake for you. I really missed you, Jakey!
As you all know, this is my best friend Chase. We're so cute, right? Well, I can't say much about him; which is weird because every time I meet someone new, I always tell him/her stories of Chase. Maybe it's just that I can't remember anything right now. Anyway, Chase really missed me that's why he's so sweet that night; or maybe because it was my treat. Anyway, I love it when Chase is sweet. It's very rare, you can ask Tisa. That's why we've agreed that we won't baby Chase anymore, so he'd be the one babying us! Haha, in our dreams right?
This is Dino. He isn't actually part of my gang, but we've been hanging out with him a lot lately. Besides, he's one of their seniors who's really close to them (which would mean that he's also close to me). Come to think about it, yeah, I've known Dino for a while now, and we've gotten really close. I'm not even embarrassed to share about anything anymore. Dino's seen me in all kinds of drunkenness. Well, except for the crying drunk. I don't think I've ever cried in front of Dino. I think he'd get angry and punch someone. LOLJK. Anyway, I realized that I can't tell you anything about Dino. He says it's because we were always focused on me. Well, I can't help it! Haha, and he doesn't mind though. In fact, he's taking amusement off of my life.
Now, this is Mike. I've known Mike from Chase's stories. He's Chase's favorite batchmate, but I knew him quite late. It's too bad though, because Mike is one of the nicest people I know. He's also the most gentle guy around. Also, he's really funny. Once, Mike fetched me from IC's (because he never goes there) just to bring me home. Since then, he's always the one who brings me home every time I'm drunk. He picks me up from the street, carries me, feeds me, and helps me vomit. I know, I'm so gross. Anyway, I rant a lot to Mike. It's because he's funny, that's why he can always think of the best comebacks. I laugh, and then I forget. He also keeps teasing everyone gay. Still, he's really worried and concerned about everyone. It's not just me, really. He's too caring. He worries for JMP, Jake, and Chase a lot. Never for Paulo, though. Haha which means, Paulo isn't that stupid to do anything worrisome.
Now, here comes my favorite. JMP is my BFF. He just started calling me that, one day, and I just declared that we're Beer Friends Forever. On the left is our usual scenario, where I am irritable and he's annoying. On the right is our baduy faces. Anyway, among all of them, JMP is the one I care for the most. It's because he needs that. He's always been there for me, as in always. Once, we started a Friday Club where we drink every Friday. Apparently, that's over now. Still, JMP will never leave me. He's the one who has been really supportive of me all throughout my life. I love you, Jamps!
And because they said I was saving the best for last, here he is. This is Paulo. I don't know what to say. Hahahaha. Well, Paulo is the smartest and most responsible of them all. He's a snob, sometimes. He's always arguing with JMP, but who can blame him? Paulo is a really special person in my life. I don't know why or how, but I just felt it one day. I have a theory that until I haven't figured out why I liked him, I'll probably never be able to get over him. Really. It's a puzzle. The sphinx can eat me alive but I'll never be able to know the answer to this one. I've thought that once I can be away from him, I'd be over him. But every time I try to close the door, he's making sure that when he comes around again, I'll always be taking the chain off of the door. Everybody is against it, to the point that it hurts me, but I can't really argue that. Anyway, we've been through so much together. He's seen me in all embarrassing situations, as in the ones you thought you'd only see in the movies. I've seen him burn his face, and I think nothing gets more embarrassing than that. Well, except for a drunk dial. Anyway, I think I've said too much! I don't want to word vomit about this, so let's move along.
Now, this is my daughter. Well, not my real daughter but my fake one. I treat her as a real daughter though. I've always wanted to feel like a mom and when you have a kid as pretty as her, wouldn't you want to be the best mom around? I've only known her for a short while. She's Lulu's sorority sister, but apparently, she knows so much about all of us because Lulu keeps telling her stories about us. She's so cute, right? I adore her. She's also really sweet. She never fails to text me to cheer me up, catch up on stories, and to just be my baby. She's too sweet, I tell you! Impossibly sweet! I really hope that we can still be together, hang out more, but that's not possible anytime soon. Still, she's very supportive of me even though I still can't figure out who her dad is. Well, Chase and Tisa will always be her godparents. That's a given. I just hope they can be as close to her as I am.
So anyway, here come's the actual game! I tried to play at first, but I got tired because it was a little difficult. Also, they were laughing at me for using the term 'paddle' to refer to a ping-pong racket. It's really called a paddle, right? Whatever, they're jerkers.
There you go, it was awesome guys! It reminded me so much of Greek! I remember Rusty winning the game against the Omega Chis even though he had a paper due the next day. Aw, already miss college. In college, you can go to class drunk. You can not go to class at all. You can drink till you drop; you can drink till the morning. You can do anything you want because that's how it is - you're a kid who's just learning life by getting by. Anyway, I'll just be bombarding you with pictures because this is how the night went pretty much anyway. Dino won for Lulu, and Jake lost for Berny. There's a legendary picture of it, but I can't show it to you guys.
On a final note, I'd like to end this with how the night ended. Chase and Dino walked Lulu and Berny home. When they came back, we tried to have one more round. Everybody's almost down by then. I have blurry memories, but I remember Paulo kissing me on both cheeks that night. Again, this was way too confusing for me. I'm not confused about how he feels; more of confused about how I'm supposed to feel. Paulo's always like that. He doesn't mind that I'm confused, but he also won't do anything about it either. So I just always end up crying. That night, he was even extra caring for me. He accompanied me to the washroom, he looked for where I could pee, and even lent me his phone to light the dark place. Then, he held my hand as we walked back. That's Paulo, you know. I can't really whine about this because I like it, but it's also beginning to be bad for me since I always hope for those things, those things that mean nothing at all to him. Yeah, I promised I won't vomit on this. So anyway, there you go. LB never fails to make a night epic.

No comments:
Post a Comment