Saturday, June 11, 2011

Photoshoot in Santorini

Hi, sorry for being MIA these past few days. I was really busy with work. Well, not really. We had our company outing last Tuesday and Wednesday at Calatagan, Batangas. We stayed at Casa Victorina and the place was just ostentatious! 



I liked how they designed the place with a mix of Asian and European furniture. Also, it was lavish. Well, except for the boys' room which looked like a scene from a slasher movie. Ken had to sleep in our room because he couldn't take it. LOL. Anyway, I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce my friends at the office. I've been having such a grand time with them everyday.





 So, here at the left is Tisa and Ken. Well, you guys all know Tisa since she's my best friend. Ken's the cute guy with her. I love Ken. He's so funny, and I swear, there's never a chance that he fails to crack me up. Also, Ken is really sweet. At the picture in the right, it's Ken, Tisa, and Steph. Steph is the little girl beside Tisa and she's cute as a kid. Haha, I'm sorry Steph. But no, really, Steph's just like a baby. She's really sweet and happy all the time. She laughs at almost everything and she's really crazy as fuck. Still, you can't help but think she's normal. I have the coolest officemates, right?

Now, for a vanity shot, I just want to share this picture that Steph took of me. Well, it's not really thaaat great but I was just happy that I at least had one decent picture. All the pictures that Ken took of me was full of crazy faces. He took mugshots of all of us while declaring, "My friends have the BEST faces!" with his whiny voice. Anyway, here's another shot of me, Ken, and Tisa at Santorini. I'll explain later.
In Santorini, Greece (PSYCH!)



Yup, so, where was I? Ah, Santorini. Yeah, you see, the roof deck had pure white tiles and white railings and the view was all sky meets sea. It was all blue and white. Thus, reminiscent of Santorini. Thus, the title. Okay, yeah whatevs. Anyway, we had a photoshoot here, but the pictures from the two are still incomplete. I didn't take much pictures because let's face it, there were three cameras already. It's just taxing. Lol, I'm really a sloth. 


With Tisa, Kams, Pam, and Philip
So, this was what we did the whole day. After eating lunch, we went swimming and drinking by the pool. Come afternoon, my head was pounding like fuck so I decided to sleep. It ended with me sleeping the whole night. Anyway, it was good because I got to wake up early. By the way, the Philip here isn't the Philip we were with in Boracay. This Philip is officemate Philip. Just clarifying.

Anyway, the next day, we went to the beach and just hung out there. We continued to drink upstairs at the veranda, and it was also awesome. I loved the gin mixed with orange iced tea. We sort of went bored during that time, I don't know why. I have a theory that it's because of the weather. It was raining the whole day. Anyway, on the way home, we had a stopover in Tagaytay where we decided to eat. It was so frikkin' cold there! I've been in Tagaytay many times, given the fact that we have a house in Talisay which is just 15 minutes away. However, I've never seen Tagaytay that foggy. I was a bit scared, actually.



Anyway, we had bulalo at this place called Sanctuario. It was okay, I guess. Now, here is the picture that Tisa tried to take of the fog. Yeah, it was like really weird but awesome all at the same time. 




Finally, here's a picture of the four of us at the beach. While sitting here, right at that moment, we were all talking about going places. Since we already have Boracay for August, we're going to Vigan in October, and then we cancelled Cebu in January for Hong Kong in February. That's a lot of money there. However, it's been always my dream to see the world. And apparently, I've met people who have the same dreams as me. So, watch us conquer the world okay?

P.S. I'm kind of regretting going to this outing. Well, I had a good time; however, I need to make up for the lost time in work. Since I wasn't able to come in on Monday, and Tuesday to Wednesday was the outing, I was only able to reach a 11.5 quota. Rocky required me to do at least 20. FML. Now, I have to go to work this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. How much did you rent the place? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know exactly how much, but I heard it was around P20-P25,000. :)

    ReplyDelete