Today, I went out to meet my high school friends at Shangri-La. As I was walking to White Hat, where they were hanging out, I was sort of reminiscing the days that Shangri-La was like a second home to me. I remembered how a lot of things have changed since I was a kid. You see, my brother studied in Lourdes when he was in elementary and my dad used to pick us up in the afternoon and he would let us play around in the mall. Then, as I was growing up, we used to go there every weekend because it was near our home in Pasig. During high school, I remember that I'd skip graduation practices with Kissa and we would hang out at the 6th floor Starbucks. During the college entrance exam weeks, I was always there with Izel because that's where we got off from our train ride to the universities. Then, during college, it was always where I met with Kissa. We really loved hanging out at their Starbucks with a view of the city. I wasn't been able to visit Shang lately because, as you all know, I live in Paranaque now. Well, I hope our house gets renovated soon because I really miss the city. Anyway, enough ranting so we could get on with the story. In my heart, I know that it has always been Megamall.
| Mango Margarita at Billy Rock |
| Pica-Pica platter consisting of fries, potato chips, and onion rings |
Billy Rock is a chill place to hang out with friends. I've been there with Kissa, and I've also been there with Clark and Chase. Their food is okay, and the ambiance is perfect for us to catch up with each other while drinking. I loved their Mango Margarita!
| Me, Izel, Ana, Marsy, and Soleil |
![]() |
| My new notebook with the cutest pages! |
Anyway, Soleil had to leave so after a few more chit-chats, we went to the mall so I can buy my brother some things from the bookstore. Also, I wanted to buy a new notebook so I went to Functional, where they have the cutest notebooks around. They were all so cute, I had a hard time choosing which one. I ended up with this yellow diary. The pages are so cute, and that was what got me to buy it. Lookie!
Anyway, we ended up at Starbucks 6th and stayed there for a while reminiscing about our high school memories. Then, Marsy had to go home too. Me, Ana, and Izel were the only ones left, as usual, so we decided to go home too. Us three, we're like peas in a pod. We sort of grew up together, being village-mates, schoolmates, and sometimes classmates all throughout our lives. We've been through a lot, and I've surely missed them. Well, all of them actually.

No comments:
Post a Comment