
Well, I think we're starting a trend now that Fridays are movie days. Before, we tried to make it pub days by hanging out at San Mig. However, it won't work because I can't bring a car on Fridays because of the coding scheme. So anyway, we decided to watch movies instead. Last week, we watched X-Men: First Class and it was fun even though we (Tisa and I) were poor. This week, since we found out that we can take advantage of Ayin's last days in CBTL, we decided to have Unli Froyo Fridays! Thus, we'll be taking the last full show of Hangover 2. Now, that's the reason why I decided to watch The Hangover first. Anyway, I really hoped that Paulo would watch with us, but he's always like that so I didn't bother. It was a big turnout, since Ehm and Nicole came, Chase, and Mark and Vanessa. Of course, there's Ken and Troii (Ken's boyfriend who's from LB too), and Steph.
Anyway, Hangover 2 was hilarious! I wish I sat beside Chase though, because we're the ones who can relate to those things. It's a little unfair that Doug always misses the action. Is it because he's too good-looking to be running around crazy? Also, I'm not a Bradley Cooper fan in the Hangover movies. He just looks dirty and smelly. I swear, Bradley Cooper had better days in his other movies. Anyway, that's the major part of it. I can't decide which one's better, though. Whatevs. Today's been a long day of catching up. I still have to go to work tomorrow because of the stupid outing. So, laters taters!
No comments:
Post a Comment