Well, no. It's not actually a new career path since it's relatively still in the same field. I've finally discovered what I wanted to do with my life. Do you wanna take a shot at guessing what?
I want to be a travel blogger. Well, it all started during a lazy day at the office. Steph sent me this link in TCH about this hotel in Hong Kong that we should visit, W. It's part of the W chain of hotels, and one's in Maldives (which, apparently, is sinking). Anyway, I checked out the whole site and got really depressed because I was so bored with my work and the world's just so big and beautiful that I'm wondering if I could see it all.
So, I decided to buy a travel diary. Ever since I was a kid, I've always loved cutting magazine pictures and making a scrapbook out of it. If you're one of my close friends, you can see that I really give attention to designing my Starbucks planner. It's more of a diary than a planner because it chronicles my daily life. I used to print pictures and post it there, instead of keeping an online diary which would've been much easier. Well, I think I found a solution.
Being a travel blogger combines everything I've ever wanted to do in my life: to travel, to write, to take photographs, to eat delicious food, to meet new people, to learn different languages, and to dress fashionably. I hope I can do this one day, knowing that I can't do it soon. However, I think I've already started. So Steph and I were saying, "Baby steps, baby steps." One by one, and little by little, I'll be able to conquer the world.
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment