Thursday, June 16, 2011

UUUGGGHHH

Okay, since I'm sick as fuck today, I'll give you a recap of how the last few days went by - thus, contributing to my sickness. Anyway, I am so busy just to update and this is driving me crazy. Also, my life is being monotonous because of work. I mean, there's always something new and funny at work but I can't blog about it. Besides, I haven't even been to work lately. Oh, except last Sunday and Monday.

This Tuesday, I woke up early so I could go to LB and fix my papers. In the afternoon, I still plan to work. So when I got there, I had to wait for my adviser so I went to Chase at Engineering. We had Japanese for lunch and we met up with JMP. JMP is still so cute, like a kid! Hahaloljk. Anyway, we went to Chase's apartment after. I like referring to it as Joy's Place, after their landlady: Tita Joy. And Tita Joy refers to them as "her boys" which is really iffy to me, so yeah, whatevs. I refer to them as Joy's Boys, which pained me a little because they were MY boys. Oh well, I love the wittiness of it - Joy's Boys. Get it? No, it's not because it rhymed. It's Louisa May Alcott's sequel for Little Women. Hnnngggh okay. Anyway, back to the story. Where was I?


Oh. Joy's Place, right? Yeah, so there. Chase and I watched Modern Family for a while and we were literally LOLing at Gloria's "baby cheeses". Oh, but before that, I got to meet my adviser just outside the restaurant so he was able to sign my letter. So there, all I had to do was submit it to the college secretary. So on our way, I noticed that there was something that sounds weird. Chase looked for it, and noticed that I didn't only have a flat tire - it was a SUPER flat tire. I almost cried. It's always a good thing that I have my boys. I didn't even get to move an inch. They were the ones who handled everything. Chase wanted to change the flat tire on his own, but I didn't have the tools so they just decided to call the  nearest shop. Jake came and stayed with me while Chase and JMP went with the mechanics. I waited for, like, 15 minutes and it was good as new! Good job, guys! Reliable, as always.



 After submitting my letter, they had to process it so they asked me to come back by 4PM. That meant that I wouldn't be able to go to work. Oh great, that's just great. Goodbye, $$$! We went to SU for slurpees, while waiting for JMP to fix his papers too. There, I was surprised that there was no longer a canteen! I took a picture of it with Chase, but you can just look at it in my Instagram account. Anyway, come 4 o'clock, I was given a clearance form. I only see that on graduating students, so I was really surprised to get one. I had to clear from all the colleges before getting my leave of absence approved. So, JMP went with me and as usual, he handled everything. I swear, he's just too good with people and with handling errands. In your left, there he is, running wild for me. I couldn't run because I wasn't wearing a "clearance day" outfit. Anyway, we got a lot of signatures compared to the time we had. Good job, us two! We decided to put off for tomorrow, because I'll be sleeping with Chase. We went home and started a Modern Family marathon. After a few episodes, we got tired so wanted to go to bed. It was really early, like 7 or 8 in the evening. We tried going to bed but we couldn't. He was having an ADHD attack and I felt like I was going to get sick. So, being the seasonal gentleman, he offered that we get "medication". We went to 7/11 with Mike, and bought Strepsils, cup noodles, fresh milk, and batteries. We ate the noodles at home, and Chase was sweet enough to put baby powder on my back. Then, I heated our milk so we can have hot milk before sleeping. After that, I tried going to sleep and I did (with a lot of effort, because Chase kept playing and talking). He was able to sleep at 2AM, so it was a little difficult to wake him up. Still, he was able to go to class and I was able to finish the remaining signatures for my clearance. Good thing I have JMP with me. He was also able to finish his papers, making him eligible for enrollment this semester. Good job again, us two! 

So there, after paying and everything, we had lunch at Ristretto (Chase, JMP, and I) and then I dropped them off so I can still make it to the office. I was really tired and starting to feel sick, so I couldn't finish the 12-essay quota that I set for myself. I reviewed 10, and decided to work early today. Apparently, I'm this sick so I can't. Good thing that Rocky allowed me to work from home. Unfortunately, I was only allowed to do 4 essays. That sucks, but I can't be picky. But I swear, that just sucks! Anyway, I'll rest for now. I have to get better today because Clark, Tisa and I are going to hit the MNG sale tomorrow. On Saturday, Steph, Tisa, Cris, and I are going to watch the French Film fest. So, see you guys! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment