Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beach with Friends

The road to Laiya.
 As you all know, my friends and I went to Laiya last weekend. It was a fun trip, even though we just scraped by. I missed all of them since I haven't seen them for so long. 
Smile!

Here, you can see Mark, Vanessa, Nicole, and Tisa. At the back, there's Manny (Ayin's boyfriend), Ayin, TJ, and Eme. Chase and I are seated in front, so we don't have any pictures. I can't say much about the trip because it's pretty much like an everyday scene at the apartment. We had lunch at a roadside eatery. Oh yeah, now I remember about my missing money. Well, that's one of the reasons why I wasn't able to enjoy the trip.
Hi!

Anyway, I'm just gonna bore you with pictures because we didn't do anything there anyway. Well, pretty much. We just laughed around.
Hello, beach!

Fatty Chase.

Everyone, meet my best friend Chase. He's the fat one beside me. I know, he's so fat but he's actually pogi. He's a good catch, so you can pretty much just send me your numbers.

KIDDING. He's mine, and Tisa's only. Hahahaha, so go shit on your hands!



Hot girls!
 Here, we have my girl friends Ayin, Eme, Nicole, Tisa, me, and Vanessa. Haha this sounds so awkward as it seems like I'm a tour guide or something. Anyway, yeah, I admit that I was having a Bora-hangover while in Laiya because the water's so dirty and the sand's so rough. I don't wanna be a buzzkill but yeah, that's about it. It's a good thing that my friends are all so cool.
Competitive sandcastle contest!


I'm so vain. LOL
So anyway, here we have the competitive sandcastle builders. Well, in TJ's defense, we were just building them for fun. Also, this was where I missed Boracay the most. I miss the sand. Anyway, it was my first time to try Boracay Rum that night and it was awesome. I loved it, and I loved that night because it was so wild. Everyone kept going missing, and then I found Chase on the beach, buried in sand. So I poured beer on his face. Ah, good times. There were also so many heart to hearts that's quite funny. Still, I love you Chase, even though we always fight. You'll always be my best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment