Is it just me or does anyone else find the prom episode so charming? I heard that it got bad reviews, but I don't think it deserves that. Glee has come a long way since the first season. I'm glad that they tackle social issues, especially the ones faced by high school kids. They're opening up to the children about sex, LGBTs, alcoholism, and bullying.
This episode, I really felt sad for Rachel. It's so painful every time I see her looking at Finn. I can feel that the pain is still there; especially when she said, "I hope you can be supportive of me as I have of you and Quinn even though every day, it's killing me inside." Also, when she was comforting Quinn in the bathroom, even though she got slapped, she was still as supportive as ever. I don't think I could ever do that. Sam is also pretty nice, bring Mercedes and Rachel to the prom. I also loved it that Artie is so cute and his voice is so sexy. I hope he gets back together with Brittany.
Of course, Blaine killed me again. He was so hot, I love his singing voice, his talking voice, his singing moves and his singing facial expressions. Wait, all of that sounded weird. But whatever. Kurt was amazing throughout the whole episode. Oooh I love Blaine. I wish he would be my prom date, except that I had mine years ago. He and Kurt are so cute together. As a couple, they function well. I wish Blaine was straight and he'd be my boyfriend. Tralalala here I go again.
Anyway, I liked the Friday cover. I thought it had no hope, so thumbs up, Rebecca Black! The episode was heartwarming for me. Even though the reviews said it was shallow, well, it is and it's because it's still high school! Can you imagine the One Tree Hill drama? You wouldn't believe that's high school. This was a chill episode, and I hope they can still maintain that.
No comments:
Post a Comment