Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's Always You

So far, I can't get my obsession with clothes out of my head. Now, I've expanded to shoes, bags, accessories, and even lingerie! Goodness, I haven't even earned a single penny and I'm already broke! Sometimes, I think I've risen my standards too, because I tend to just look at things and then get depressed over it. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Anyway, here are some of the things I've been lusting on lately.

[Pink ruffle top dress by Milly]

I just love this dress! I love the dresses from Milly. It's always very feminine and sexy, yet still maintaining its elegance. Although I wish I had a fairer complexion to go along with it. There it is again, I'm getting depressed. :(

[Make-Up Brush Set from MAC]

It's really hard to find good make-up brushes. So far, I'm reeling for MAC because it's had the best reviews. It's really hard to get the best quality out of generic brushes, although of course, I can't generalize.

[Floral wedges from Forever 21]

I know it isn't exceptional, but c'mon, it's summer! Summer isn't summer without anything floral and without wedges! Good lord, I hope they really do fall from the sky.

Anyway, I think I'll stop here for now. It's almost morning and all I've been doing is salivating for these things. Besides, it's mother's day tomorrow. What are your plans? Well, make sure it's pink and floral! Happy Mother's Day, y'all!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment