Tuesday, May 31, 2011

On College and Past Lives

Today, I went out with my best friend Jin for drinks. She was my best friend in college, along with Vanessa. Things got a little bit complicated but I'm glad that we're not part of any issue. We talked a lot, did some catching up, and basically bonded over mango margaritas and buffalo fingers. It was a nice night.

Anyway, today was a really BV day. I had two bad dreams and was really late for work, so I had to drive to get there before lunch. Then, I found out that there was a warning for me and Steph because we've adjusted really fast and it might be a little dubious for the US trainers. I had to minimize my inputs in a day and maximize my time per essay. Thus, less work and less money. Fuck that. I was so BV that I wasn't able to work all day. I still aimed for 10, so I finished around 8:30 PM. Imagine that. Well, I'm just ranting. I hope things get better tomorrow. Wish me luck! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment