Monday, May 23, 2011

My first day as a full-time employee

Today was my first day as a fully-trained employee. It felt really good knowing that you can now earn your own money and handle your own expenses. It's a little daunting, but it's still a great feeling. The essays were a lot easier this time compared to the simulations. I actually enjoyed doing it, which I haven't felt during the training. I was just always bored, or BV at the student, or just really stressed out. Anyway, I finished 4 today as Rocky had told me to. I wanted to work more, but the queue has already dried up and there was a lightning storm coming so I decided to come home.

When I got home, mom's sick and she isn't even talking to me. Probably still mad from the Laiya trip because she thought I called her 'ulol' when I text messaged her LOL. Damn, mothers. Speaking of Laiya, I'l be posting pictures soon as well. I just finished the editing for the Boracay pictures and here's another pile from Laiya. Great.

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a credit card now. What do you guys suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment